Contact us - Network of Institutions for Future Generations
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the data controller is the Network of Institutions for Future Generations (NIFG). By using the website, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions of use and you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out in this policy.
Information we collect
The NIFG does not collect any personal information about individuals who use this website, except where you voluntarily choose to give us your personal details via email or an online form to enquire about our activities.
What we do with personal information
- Information provided will be solely used for the purpose for which it was collected, which is disseminating information about our activities in the form of reports, newsletters.
We will not:
- Sell or rent your data to third parties
- Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
How we protect your data
We have security measures in place which are designed to safeguard your personal information. We use reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised disclosure, alteration, damage, loss, accidental destruction or misuse.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purpose for which it was collected
- the law requires us to
You can easily unsubscribe from our Newsletter at any time.
You have the right to request:
- Information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise any objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
Links to other websites
The website includes links to other websites which are clearly marked. This policy does not apply to any third parties over whom we have no control including, but not limited to, other websites. We recommend that you review any privacy policies belonging to any such third party websites prior to use.
Contact us if you have any questions about anything in this policy or think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled.
Parliamentary Advisory Council on Sustainable Development - Germany
Commissioner of the Environment and Sustainable Development - Canada
Commissioner for Future Generations - Wales
Parliamentary Commissioner for the Environment - New Zealand
Former Commissioner for Future Generations - Israel
Ombudsman for Children - Norway
Ombudsman for Future Generations - Hungary
Commissioner for Sustainability and the Environment - Australia Capital Territory