In the interest to ensure the effective, coherent and most comprehensive protection of fundamental rights and in order to implement the Fundamental Law of Hungary, the Hungarian Parliament adopted the Act on the Commissioner for Fundamental Rights pursuant to the Article 30 of the Fundamental Law.
Please find these and other relevant legal provisions defining our mandates.
- Commissioner for Fundamental Rights Submits Annual Report for 2020 to Parliament
- Public Call for Applications for Prospective Civil Consultative Body (CCB) Members
- Visit to Border Crossing Point at Hegyeshalom
- Dr. Ákos Kozma Visits Tolna County Police Headquarters
- Visit to Border Crossing Point at Alsószölnök